Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Just when I think it's safe...

I haven't had any dreams lately. Just as I was enjoying that fact, something had to give. Is it my stress level that triggered it? Maybe it was my plan of handing in my resume? Or was it my mental preparation for the kids at 7:30AM? Whatever triggered it, I'm glad I had my alarm clock!
It felt like this!

At 7am this morning, I posted a warning on Facebook:

If you are looking for a house: your realtor's name is Ann or Suzanne, you think you've found the perfect house... DON'T BUY IT!!! There's a bad ju-ju stuck in the house. I don't care how rustic and warm the house feels, and how nice the neighborhood seems - it's a lie! All I saw was 5 main floor rooms and a deck. lots of windows, decent size kitchen, old but sturdy door. there were other names....

My dream was very clear. I had to write it all down in a journal, so I wouldn't forget, in case something does happen. Specifics, like locations, are vague, and people in my dreams usually aren't exact either, but they do symbolize locations and people who are either close to me, know me, have a certain relationship to me.... You get my drift, right?

You want to know the details, don't you?

The start was simple. My parents - who aren't planning on buying a house, as far as I know - announce that they've "found the one; the perfect house" and that we're all going to take a look right now. It's almost sunset in my dream, and I'm literally thinking, Why are we going to see the house at night? The neighborhood is quiet and appears to be either like a retirement community or a very stable family community. My parents are unlocking the door (back door that's connected to the driveway and deck), and I notice a neighbor watching us from his kitchen window.

Inside, my parents go waltzing around the house as if they already own it, but they seemed to also be looking for something specific. In my flustering over the neighbor watching us, I follow them inside, but once I stepped into the kitchen (1 step through the door), it felt as if I stepped into a freezer. Chills just came rushing throughout my body.

Instead of continuing in, I retreated back out to the deck, where I ran into the watchful neighbor and (I'm guessing) his wife. I picked up the names Chris and Mary (or Marie... Mari.... Martha... It was MAR-something). They asked if we were purchasing the property, and they spoke about how nice the neighborhood was and how there's no real dangers of crime of any sort in the area. They had these fake ass smiles plastered on their faces, while their eyes were hinting at something I just couldn't pick up on. It was a scary type of look in their eyes.

My parents called for me to come in and check out the fireplace, so I left Chris and MAR-something, walked into the freezer of a kitchen (decent size, kind of open floor plan), into the hallway, where I passed a dining room area, a living room/den area, a bathroom with a broken/rusted sink (maybe it was just old'ish), a flight of stairs (can't remember the direction- up or down) and another room... with a fireplace. My mom is checking the fireplace, nods and mumbles something before dragging my dad into the hallway. I step into the room, and there's this eerie sigh (there's no other way to describe the sound) from the fireplace. I'm frozen in place by now, but I do hear my dad say, "Yes, this is the one. I like this place. Don't you?" Mom agrees. Just as I'm saying, "I don't. Something's not right." I hear the back door slam shut. I jolt back to reality and jerk around to find that my parents left me alone in the house.

They left all the lights on on the main floor, so I started turning them off as I head back to the door. First, the room I was in (fireplace room), then the bathroom and the living room/den, the dining room, and just as I'm about to cut off the kitchen light, this guttural moan came rushing from the stairs, down the hall, heading straight for my ass. I flip the light and slam the door shut, in time to see a shadowed face crash into the door and vanish.

This is when time flew in my dream. I don't remember running to my parents or even seeing the sun rise. All I remember is my parents and I returning to the house during an open house. My dad is holding paperwork of some sort (I'm guessing an offer on the property). My mom goes waltzing (cheerfully walking) into the house and greets the Realtor. I pick up: Hi Suzanne. Please call me Anne. My dad walks up to a window and the Realtor opens it and takes the paperwork. I look through the other windows and see a few couples acting as if they were searching for a specific item - the way my parents had looked the night before. None of them seemed to take the stairs. They all just stayed on the main floor. I'm backing up, away from the house, trying to figure out what's going on with the place.

Two little boys on bikes approach me and ask if my family's moving in. I don't say anything. I pick up the name Samuel and A-something. The pair tell me I shouldn't live in the house and that a bad man lives there. I ask a very stupid question: "Why would the house be for sale if someone still lives there?" One boy answers with: "The grown ups can't see him" and nods to a window. I follow the boy's gaze and see the shadowed face I saw the night before. It was staring at my dad, who was standing on the other end of the house, talking to the Realtor through a window.

The shadowed face begins to move slowly towards my dad. I freak - and I mean - I freak. I go sprinting to my dad, yelling for him to get away from the house, I'm yelling for my mom to get out. When I reach my dad, the Realtor's expression change from this calm, humanly confused look to this possessed, evil look - my dad doesn't notice the change; he's telling me that I'm letting my imagination run wild again. My eyes go from my dad (who is holding my hands) to the Realtor, who is now reaching out the window for me, to the shadowed face, who is blurring its way to me.

I hear this low, festering moan say, "You belong to ...." just as the face reaches the window and lunges for me. I close my eyes and scream this blood-curling scream.... That's when the theme song of Fullmetal Alchemist blared me awake at 6am.

A part of me is happy that the face didn't reach me in my dream. However, another part of me wishes I could have picked up its name. Whoever, whatever it is. It was going to say its name. It wasn't going to say: "You belong to me." It was going to reveal itself, and I woke up just as it was saying its name.

The details I remember about the house....

It was similar to this (see picture) BUT: more windows. Don't remember whether there was an upstairs.... Possible, but I simply recall stairs, no direction - up or down.... The sides didn't jut out like in the picture. This is actually a similar color scheme... maybe a bit darker?...

As I said before, my dreams do not give me specifics of anything.

The main floor bathroom was a half bath: toilet and sink. Fairly roomy. The toilet seemed newer than the sink. Could the sink be an antique or old-school sink? Possible. It looked rustic/broken in my dream.... The kitchen, as I said, was decently open floor plan. There was a pot rack. I remember that. I thought the placement of the refrigerator was a bit odd, but I did like the sink/washing area, as it was facing the deck/entrance area.

I can't recall anything about the living room/den or dining room or stairs, but the room with the fireplace.... It was a nice fireplace. I loved the river rock. I loved the shape of the opening. The following pictures are close to the look but not 100% right, and since I can't draw, well... you know....


Now, whether or not all the names are correct.... I'm not 100% sure. I'm 95% sure on the Chris and Samuel. The Realtor's name of Ann or Suzanne, I'm about 87% sure. My only problem with the Realtor: She looked and felt familiar, so she may be the buyer or a friend of the buyer or even the owner of the house.... MAR-something and A-something... ya... as if I'd be able to break that code!

Is the entity bad? Yes. Is the entity violent? I'm not sure about violent against adults, but it may be violent against children between the ages of infant to (sensing) 12'ish or so. Why is the entity stuck in the house? Because of what it has done. I don't know what that "done" is, but it's not good. There's something in the house, hidden on the main floor, that is keeping it from leaving. Will a blessing or seance work to get rid of it? No. It mocks all attempts of exorcism. The only way to be rid of it is to find whatever it is that is keeping it trapped in the house. Am I scared? For the buyer, HELL YES! For me, a little bit. If I can draw this thing to me in my dream, I may have a chance to attract it in real life. I don't want that kind of negative, violent energy anywhere near me. If it helps the home buyer, I'm willing to risk inviting hell on earth to my door. However, if I can't figure out how to release it from this plane of existence, may the stars have mercy on my soul.

Until next dream or topic --

No comments:

Post a Comment