Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July 2011

I haven't been keeping up with blogging, but May, June and July have been pretty busy with job hunting and just trying to keep my head up.

However, I was able to get caught up on a few things... fun things.


I was able to watch several movies that I've been trying to watch:

Robinson Crusoe with Pierce Brosnan (1997)
Despicable Me
Howl with James Franco
Jennifer's Body with Megan Fox
One Night with the King (2006)
Tamara (2006)
Shanghai Kiss with Hayden Panettiere (2007)
Cherry Crush (2007)
Knight and Day with Tom Cruise (2010)
The Losers (2010)
Inception (2010)
Alex & Emma with Kate Hudson
How to Train Your Dragon
Nanny McPhee Returns
Ramona and Beezus
Just Wright with Queen Latifah

Also, I've been keeping up with East 2 West Literary Coterie - my little book club with my friend, T. We knocked out Emma by Jane Austen in May, Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas in June, and for July... in honor of the final chapter of the Harry Potter movie series: HP and the Philosopher's Stone. However, with so many of my friends in E2W being such big fans of HP, there are several who have taken on reading the series before the movie premiere! I got a slow start on HP, but I am on book 2! Thank goodness for audio books.

Video game wise, I've become a dkp officer for a raid guild in EverQuest 2, and I'm loving my new circle of virtual friends! They are indeed a wonderful bunch, though I still miss chatting with my best - T.

I know this is shorter than pretty much everything I've written before, but it is getting a bit late, and I do have a busy day tomorrow.

Until next time --

1 comment:

  1. adding:
    The Brylereem Boys (1998)
    The Kids are All Right (2010)
    Burlesque with Cher and Christina Aguilera

    ReplyDelete